Making Lives Better
After Accidents

Hurt At Work? Does Your Employer Not Have Insurance? You Have Options.

When a worker is injured on the job, in many cases, their employer will have workers’ compensation insurance. The injured worker’s medical bills will be covered, and they will receive a percentage of wages. What are your options, though, when your employer does not have workers’ compensation insurance? Under Texas law, you can sue your employer directly for negligence.

I am attorney Manuel Gonzales, and I can provide the attentive, experienced legal care you need throughout the duration of your claim. Were you injured at work? If your employer does not have workers’ compensation insurance, you need a personal injury lawyer who can fight the insurance company for the money you deserve. Call my Houston, Texas, law firm, Manuel Gonzales, PC, today at 866-517-1689 to schedule your free initial consultation.

Skilled Legal Help With Nonsubscriber Claims

A company that does not subscribe to workers’ compensation insurance benefits is a nonsubscriber. In a nonsubscriber claim, an injured worker can sue their employer for negligence. While the accident occurred at work – perhaps at a refinery, a construction site or an industrial site – the employer’s lack of workers’ compensation insurance makes this type of claim a personal injury claim. If you are an employer and need counsel about whether you should be a nonsubscriber or if you should carry workers’ comp insurance, I can advise you accordingly. I am dedicated to getting injured Texas workers the maximum compensation they deserve.

I seek monetary compensation for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other losses. I can help you pursue your options whether your employer has a workers’ compensation insurance plan in force or is a nonsubscriber. Additionally, I handle wrongful death claims when a work accident results in a fatality. I am well-equipped to handle these claims because I have skill, experience and resources and devote in-depth personal attention to every case I take on.

Take The First Step Toward Resolving Your Issue Today

If you were injured at work and would like to speak with an attorney about suing your employer for negligence, call Manuel Gonzales, PC, to schedule your free initial consultation. You can reach me by calling 866-517-1689 or contacting my firm online.

My office hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and phones are answered 24/7. If injuries prevent you from traveling to my office, I can come to you.